Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FInally...

Finally English Paper for PMR 2009 arrived today. Before the exam started, I was quite nervous as I was worried my students could not answer what they were asked to write. However, I tried not to show my feelings too obvious especially infront of the form 3 students. Apparently, when they completed the Paper 1, everyone face was as calm as dove. Nothing seemed to worry them. To my expectation, the questions were quite easy. From my early observation, most of them answered at least 50% correctly.


As for Paper 2, the section A question was on writing article. I wasn't sure whether they still remember the format or not. In addition to that the given points were too simple and limited. other than that, the novel part was on friendship. Still, they could not figure out how many was to write when the question asked for 'a' relationship. Most of them write more that one relationships. Better still, in my heart, I really hope 'the chosen one' did not make such mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment